WorldNetDaily: Jesus and the skeptic, part 2: "I was a guest on 'Larry King Live' a while back, and the discussion turned to the very topic I am addressing in this article. I told Larry King about a lady who had come to our church one Sunday morning after discovering she had breast cancer. She had seen our television program and wanted to find out how to get right in her relationship with God. The Lord had allowed this tragedy to get her attention. Larry interrupted me and asked, 'How do you know it's not a crutch? I mean, I have breast cancer; I've got to pray to something.'
I responded, 'Thank God for that crutch. Larry, He's not a crutch to me; He's a whole hospital.'
Larry smiled and said, 'Good line!' Then he turned to his director and said, 'Write that down.' But it wasn't a line. It was the truth. The gospel truth. "
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment