Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Beth announcement

Dear friends and family,

My sister, Beth, passed at 8:39AM, Wednesday, August, 22, 2007. Happenstance, Mom passed at 8:41PM, Friday, August, 30, 1985 of the same disease and near the same age.

Lee, Cheryl's husband, told me she fought all night. I hope Cheryl and the family there gets some rest today.

Cheryl and I stayed up late Saturday night going through photos. Jimmie, her husband, wants to blow up a few because it will be closed casket.

Beth's wish was to not have a religious service, one for the intermediate family and another for everyone else. Their another wish to have wake at the hotel accompanied by festivity.

My niece and nephew don't recognize their Uncle Dan. Marissa is 10~ and Stone is 8. I hope can connect with them somehow.

My family has asked me for a eulogy. I have written out sometime, however it needs some revision to the sensitivities on my family.

Plans have been made, however no date is set yet. Jimmie wants to want to get give the family time to get there. We have large extended family, 45 cousins. We'd love to see you. Stay tuned for more details.

Beth and Jimmie Rogers' address is:
1373 Ashover Drive
Bloomfield Hills MI 48304

(Please do not assume I have been able to send this announcement to every member of our group. You have my permission to forward it at will. Please keep our friends without email up to date.)

I will be uploading some more photos to Web today.
Link: http://picasaweb.google.com/kingdan.610

No comments: