Saturday, June 02, 2007

A prophetic dream on Wednesday, May 30

The moral of the story is “A home fellowship group is like the Lord's munition depot for spiritual warfare where we are equipped to do battle.”

A trusted brother in the Lord has prayerfully confirmed to me that I had a prophetic dream. Please read about my dream, then prayerfully consider if the Lord would lead you to offer some feedback.

I dreamed, “A week earlier I was called to help a group in setting up a restaurant. I did various tasks in the kitchen including taking a care of the trash. A week later I received a homemade DVD from the group titled, Operations. I played the video and it told of an incident that happened to group. The group had a program which they would pick up people at the church in a bus then take them to the restaurant. One dark night a group leader was escorting the bus on a moped. The moped was riding closely in front of the bus when he started warning the bus driver to slow down. They didn't not know why but did so. The traffic was heavy on the streets of Philadelphia that night. Then suddenly several serious car accidents happened around the bus. The home group pour out of the bus to assist the victims. As results of the quick response, many lives were saved. Also, they shared the Gospel in deed and word. They continued to restaurant and began asking themselves why did this happen. The group didn't know why this happen to them. As they retold the story and through some prayer time, it was revealed to them that because they were equipped the Lord use them. They continue to praise the Lord God at the restaurant.”

As I was waking up the Lord spoke to me and told to me to go share this dream with this trusted brother. I was to ask him for an interpretation. I know he has the gift of interpretation because he shared a dream he had in front the church as we were sending him on a short term mission trip. As coincident this brother was from the Delaware Valley like me.

In my morning devotions the Lord gave me this Scripture: Acts 2:17
“And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.”(NKJV)

We are in the last days and Lord can give prophetic dream even to a wretched sinner like me.

This trusted brother told me to share this my home fellowship group leader and ask about share it with my group. I don't know why. But, I have the fear of Jonah. Acts 2:12 “Whatever could this mean?” (NKJV)

Please only post a comment to this if you are prayerfully lead by the Lord because my heart is so broken.

No comments: