Harvest Crusades ::: Christchurch 2006: "Dear Friend,
I'd like to welcome you the church to the Crusade Connection. It's our way of getting the body of Christ involved in what God is doing through the Harvest Crusades in 2006. Just one day from now, I'll be preaching the gospel to thousands of people in Christchurch, New Zealand, and I could use your prayers.
I believe your prayers go a long way. As the Bible says, 'The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results' (James 5:16 NLT). So if you could take just a few moments to pray for Harvest 06 in Christchurch, New Zealand, April 28–30, I know you will greatly impact the kingdom of God.
It is my prayer that you enjoy the rest of the Crusade Connection. It's designed to give you a behind-the-scenes glance at the Harvest Crusades. With each Crusade Connection you receive, you'll gain new insights into what takes place just days before a crusade. You'll also get to know the crusade staff as they share their experiences in serving God through the Harvest Crusades.
In Jesus,
Greg Laurie"
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment