Monday, February 28, 2005

Request for my sister (resend)

Dear Prayer Partners,

Beth, my sister, had been in remission for breast cancer; but it has now metastasized into bone. Breast cancer took my mother 20 years ago. Please prayer for Beth's healing and that I would know how to comfort her. My father has been remission from cancer for the better part of a decade.

The itinerary of my mission trip may change to accommodate a visit to my sister in the Detroit area. The Lord is allowing me to go to her now, which may shortened the Philippines trip. Please pray for wisdom as I answer a higher calling, if my sister invites me into this painful time. Seeing her younger brother could be mixed-bag of emotions from the past. However, I sense she needs my encouragement; in spite of my past behavior. We serve a big God whom is at work healing a multitude of afflictions as we intercede for one another in prayer.

My sister, Bethy, is the only one who calls me Danny and I want a BIG sister hug. She has two young children, Marissa and Stone, and a husband, Jim.


No comments: