Monday, October 25, 2004

Prayer Partners update 10/25/04 j

1. WBT Vision 2025 is “Scripture translation progress in every language that needs it by the year 2025.” Please embrace this vision with me. If the Lord wills, we can partnership to grow God’s Kingdom through Bible Translation and the technology required.

2. Please pray for JAARS Computer Technical Conference. Web link: J A A R S: Computer Technical Conference 2004. Over 300 are registered. I will be volunteering in the kitchen and prayer ministry. Also, please pray for an Open Forum on 11/5 for the Enterprise Help Desk project, which I began that assignment last summer.

3. Thank the Lord for His provision and your continue support. The Lord has provided for the car repairs and replacing my eyeglasses. This has allowed me to stay focused on my ministry.

4. Please pray for travel mercies as I am planning to visit New Jersey on Thanksgiving after the conferences.

5. Also pray for the Calvary Kids Club on our Mid-Week services at my local church. The crafts were a hit with kids. We have been teaching with a theme about missions. The JAARS Center has a great Resource Room for these crafts.

6. Praise the Lord I was able to sell the church organ on eBay to a man who buys organs and donates them to needy churches.

7. Please pray as I seek the Lord’s direction for possible Short Term Mission trips.

8. I appreciate your pray help for these ministry items.

9. Please note my new phone number, (704) xxx-xxxx.

No comments: