Dear Prayer Partners,
At the beginning of last summer, I said I would volunteer at JAARS for the summer then seek the Lord for the next step. Now my venture of faith requires a new level of commitment. My plan is to apply for membership with Wycliffe Bible Translators next summer. I see a ministry opportunity to continue as a volunteer at JAARS until that time.
I am led to ask for your direct support with this ministry opportunity and to become a partner in it. If the Lord leads you, then please send your contributions to my home church, Calvary Chapel of Hammonton, NJ. This arrangement has been set up with the church if you could designate the checks to the ministry of Dan King.
In addition, I am also led to present to my donors my immediate expense needs. I accidentally ran over my eyeglasses. Estimated replacement costs and the exam is $320. My counseling agency is asking for a $65 donation per session. I estimate a need for 16 more sessions. My auto repairs are forcing me to seriously consider replacing my car. My brother has offered to assist me; however, I do foresee some expenses.
Next week I will be updating you with my assigned project at JAARS.
Blessings,
Daniel K. “Dan” King
JAARS, Inc.
Providing Technical Support to the Wycliffe Organizations
___________________________________________
Long-Term Volunteer to ITS/Help Desk
PO Box 248 Waxhaw, NC 28173-0248
(C: (609) 868-0054 (O: (704) 843-6419 (H: (704) 843-8074
:My home page http://www.geocities.com/kingdan61058/
Click here for a monthly e-Newsletter subscription

No comments:
Post a Comment